陌陌里的幸福飞艇多少钱Golf courses in Los Angeles County will reopen on May 9, but things will look a little different, based on operational plans sent to the county’s 20 sites this week from the Department of Parks and Recreation.
陌陌里的幸福飞艇多少钱Under the plan, there will be only one golfer per cart without additional charge, flag sticks on greens must remain in the cup and driving range mats must be at least 12 feet apart or for ranges with fixed partitions will use every other stall.
陌陌里的幸福飞艇多少钱Each course will also be required to have a “safety ambassador” on site during business hours to ensure the staff and patrons practice required social distancing, staying at least six feet apart.
陌陌里的幸福飞艇多少钱Craig Kessler, governmental affairs director for the Southern California Golf Association, said among other plans throughout the state L.A. County’s was “among the best.”
陌陌里的幸福飞艇多少钱“It’s prescriptive where it needs to be and it also allows things that have been subject of controversy,” Kessler said.
In Ventura County, for instance, golf courses reopened on April 21 but without golf carts. In San Diego and some other counties, private lessons are not allowed, which L.A. County will permit them.
“The key thing is that recreational golf is coming back,” Kessler said. “It’s coming back because it is perfectly consistent with social distancing practices and you can operate a golf course by eliminating common touch points.”
Other aspects of the plan include the following:
- Clubhouse, restaurant and pro shop remain closed though sales can be made to-go
- Payment should be done outside, without cash
- No bunker rakes or ball washes will be available
- Golf carts will be disinfected after each use and bathrooms every two hours
- All staff must wear face masks and gloves when interacting with people
- Putting and chipping areas will stay closed
- Range balls and baskets should be sanitized after each use
- Tee time intervals will be no less than 10 minutes apart
- Rental clubs will not be available
- Club racks will be removed
- Fees for golf carts shall not exceed 50% of the two-rider rate
- No group play or tournaments allowed
- And drinking fountains and coolers will be disabled or removed.